Power-Cast Sales, S.A. de C.V.
- Legal name
- Power-Cast Sales, S.A. de C.V.
- Tax ID
- Legal entity
- Stock company with variable capital
- 50 - 100
- Monday9:00 AM-6:00 PMTuesday9:00 AM-6:00 PMWednesday9:00 AM-6:00 PMThursday9:00 AM-6:00 PMFriday9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Avenida Del Parque-a 2120, Ciénega De Flores, Nuevo León, 65550, Mexico
- Injection molding of plastics, Aluminum foundries, Zinc and zinc-base alloy castings, except die-castings
What does Power-Cast Sales, S.A. de C.V. do?
The POWER-CAST Group brings traditional foundries together under a single roof. As a medium-sized, family-run company, the company delivers high-precision aluminium, magnesium and zinc die castings.
Lightweight construction systems made from magnesium and aluminium round off its automotive portfolio. Customers of non-automotive branches like fitting or medicine technology relay on the assembling services and state-of-the-art production principles.
With eight locations, in Germany, the Czech Republic and Mexico, the company is able to realize all the benefits associated with the application of die cast components for its customers. And it does so as a full-service provider, from development partnerships right through to fully assembled components.
CORPORATE CULTURE AND PHILOSOPHY
POWER-CAST brings innovative and long-standing foundries together.
The POWER-CAST Group brings innovative and long-standing foundries together under a single roof. Proximity to our customers plays a very decisive role in this regard. We are, for instance, able to deliver our extensive range of services from seven locations in Germany, the Czech Republic and Mexico – and to do so as a full-service supplier – from development partnerships right up to fully assembled components. Two POWER-CAST locations are always strategically coordinated with each other and specialise in the same types of alloys.
- Family-run. At home all over the world. Two components that are decisive to our work. We are there where our customers need us – with a management that speaks the respective language.
- Customers are always placed at the centre of our focus and given personal attention and advice. In their neighbourhoods, for short distances and smooth processes. Our customers can therefore depend on highest quality and optimum services all over the world. We are able to respond individually and flexibly to their demands.
- That's why from the outset advice is a deciding factor at each location. It's only in this way that we can work together to develop the solution that's best for you.
- Long-term thinking and structuring and already implementing tomorrow's demands today – these are our passions. Realised in close cooperation with our customers while keeping an eye on the highest demands. We are your partner of choice – because we are open to your visions.
Sustainable business practices combined with high quality standards and environmental awareness have always formed the basis of our actions, long before these terms became buzzwords in modern industry. That's why all the POWER-CAST Group's locations operate on the basis of uniform structures that are integral to our policies. The same applies to the qualified energy-management systems that have been introduced to all German companies within the group.
The Kopf Group consists of the Business Units POWER-CASTand ZINKPOWER®and employs a total of over 3,000 personnel in12 countries. The registered office of Kopf Holding GmbH is Kirchheim/Teck near Stuttgart.